Meatloaf has always been a favorite of mine growing up. Over the years I’ve experimented with brown sugar meatloaf and taco meatloaf, but nothing is better than the classic.
This meatloaf is even better the next day and perfect for sandwiches!
- 1 lb Meatloaf Mix or Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 Medium Onion grated
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- Mix all ingredients together and form into a loaf on a baking sheet or loaf pan. Cook at 400º F for 40 minutes to an hour or until the internal temperature has reached 145º F
- Serve with mashed potatoes and green bean casserole.